I'm officially back up on my sewing feet again! After my crushing purple dress disaster, I headed back to Target and bought two more dresses. They didn't have purple ones in the right size, so I switched to red for a charming holiday theme. Below are the results...along with a picture that perfectly sums up how I felt immediately following the original failure. The pic was actually taken at the train station when I had to wave goodbye to my sweet friend Meghan this past weekend, but I think it's all too appropriate for my sewing flub.
And here are the lovely dress. While the perfectionist in me still isn't satisfied, they turned out pretty well.
Can't you just see little Santa hats on the girls now! So cute!
And I also started making a few holiday kitchen towels, here's what I have so far:
Anybody want some? Email me if you do because I'd love to have a reason to make more! maryellen.callura@gmail.com I'm going to make a few green ones this evening...we'll see how it goes!
Also...get excited...Jarred and I are going to be on National TV this weekend!! Watch "Huckabee" Sunday night on Fox News. We'll be in the audience. If you're conservative, you'll love it. If your liberal, suck it up because you love me, and I told you to! Can't wait to tell you all about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment