Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Night the Lights went out in Boston...

We'll it didn't take long for me to have another embroidery mishap! My 2nd favorite Reba song has come back to haunt me. However, the lights didn't go out metaphorically for me, they went out literally! Last night, mid-embroidery, the room went dark! NOOOOOoooooo!! Apparently the TV, plus lights, plus computers plugged in, plus space heater roaring, plus embroidery machine equals a little too much for the fuse box. Needless to say, the embroidery project was ruined!!! Good thing I had a back up apron. Overly dramatic pictures were soon to follow. Gotta make up for this disaster somehow! : )




Luckily, as I said, I had a back up apron. So all is well in the embroidery world again. And now I have a Christmas present for a sweet teacher friend, Miss Bartlett, who loves to bake for her class of 2nd graders. Oh how I miss being the beneficiary of her baking fun!

1 comment:

  1. Love it Meme! So hilarious. Ah the adventures of my favorite BG

    ReplyDelete