Burp Cloths $4 each
Diaper Covers $4
(Obviously I didn't take this picture, but I've ordered these diaper covers online from a wholesaler)
(Obviously I didn't take this picture, but I've ordered these diaper covers online from a wholesaler)
Blue and pink blankets for $17 each
If you'd like to help out, email me at maryellen.callura@gmail.com, and I'll send you my address. Simply send a check for whatever items you'd like to make possible for a special little one. Accompanying each gift will be a hand written card letting the mom know that both she and her baby have been prayed for. If you'd like to write your own note, include it in the mail with your check, and I'll add it to your gift.
You'll never know how much it means to me that so many of you have reached out and offered to help me in this ministry. It's so close to my heart, and I truly hope each and every gift will bring a smile to these struggling mothers' faces. Who knows what one gift and a few prayers from someone who loves Jesus will do.
If you'd like to help out, email me at maryellen.callura@gmail.com, and I'll send you my address. Simply send a check for whatever items you'd like to make possible for a special little one. Accompanying each gift will be a hand written card letting the mom know that both she and her baby have been prayed for. If you'd like to write your own note, include it in the mail with your check, and I'll add it to your gift.
You'll never know how much it means to me that so many of you have reached out and offered to help me in this ministry. It's so close to my heart, and I truly hope each and every gift will bring a smile to these struggling mothers' faces. Who knows what one gift and a few prayers from someone who loves Jesus will do.


No comments:
Post a Comment