On Sunday night I posted a facebook album of items for sale. There are only a couple of items in the album so far, but one picture is of three super cute stockings I made for my friend Brandi...see below:
Under the picture I wrote..."If you're interested in stockings, let me know. I'm not sure if I can find these exact ones again, but we could certainly probably find some that you'd like." Well...there was some interest (because let's face it...they're super cute), but unfortunately I can't find any more of them...ANYWHERE. They were originally bought at TJ Maxx...but when I went back, they were gone. I have since combed every TJ Maxx and Marshalls in the state of Massachusetts!! Well not every one, but practically. And zilch, zippo, notta. Thus The Great Stocking Search of 2010 commenced...
About 15 stores and 11 stockings later...I have options, and a girl needs options! But I still haven't quite found exactly what I'm looking for. But take heart friends! I haven't lost hope yet. There's still 49 more states, about 1,000 more TJ Maxx locations, and in the words of the late, great Scarlet O'Hara, "tomorrow is another day!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment