In preparation for the holidays, I've made Lil' Shug a festive outfit/tutu/onesie/I don't know what this qualifies as...but whatever it is, it's cute (at least I hope it is). I bought a pretty red turtleneck onesie from TJ Maxx, some tool from JoAnn fabrics along with some white ribbon, and the rest is history! If I made another one for somebody, I would consider buying some green tool to jazz it up a little more, but I'm pleased with the classic red and white for now.
Now I must pause from sewing for a few days to celebrate Clemson taking over Boston! Much cleaning to be done and so little time to do it! Eeek! Oh well, I tend to live by the saying "My house is clean enough to be healthy, and dirty enough to be happy." I hope John, Kesina, Meghan, Amy and the gang agree!
No comments:
Post a Comment