Last night as I laid on the couch catching up on Modern Family, we got a buzz into the apartment (city equivalent of a door bell...think Seinfeld). I ran to the little talking box to see who it was, only to find out it was the UPS man. My sewing machine was coming FedEx. Such a tease. I got the package and came back to the apartment so sad. Then, as soon as I laid back down...BUZZ!!! I jumped up at alarming speed, went to the talking box, and this time...it was FedEx! Hooray! Christmas morning!
Next Step, trying to figure out what in the world all of the buttons and odd functions on the machine are for. The instructional book might as well have been written in Greek, but thankfully there was also a DVD. It taught me how to tread the machine, change needles, etc. I'm so proud. I actually did it.
And now I present to you...my very first embroidered scraps!
There is OH so much more to learn! It's going to be a busy, Sewtastic weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment