1. If you could have someone play you in a movie, who would you choose and why?
Hmmm, I'll tell you who I wouldn't choose, Katherine Heigl. And no, we do not look alike.
2. If you won the lottery, what would be the FIRST thing you'd do with your money?
Now this is a tricky one. I would simultaneously buy land for a deaf school in Uganda, give money for a high school to be built at a certain school in Nairobi, Kenya, and book a trip for my dad and I to go to Alaska. Boom. All at once.
3. What songs will ALWAYS bring you out on the dance floor?
It's pretty much a guarantee that if any Journey song or Pour Some Sugar On Me is playing, I'm dancing. End of discussion.
4. What is one quirky thing you do that others find strange?
One thing. Really Andrea? You thought I could name just one thing. Perhaps it'd be easier to try and narrow down to one thing I do that others don't find strange. On the other hand, I've come to believe that many of my strange behaviors aren't all that odd, they're what other people really wish they were doing...if they didn't take themselves so seriously. Let go people, be loose, have fun!! Go Rollerblade while twirling a baton. You know you want to!! Oh wait, you don't? Really? My bad, I guess it is just me.
5. If you could change your profession to anything, without having to go back to school, what would it be?
I'd like to be a Volunteer Coordinator for something. I LOVE recruiting people to give back. I could never have a normal sales job, but selling people on helping others: ding, ding, ding, best job ever!
6. What one superpower would you choose to have?
I'd have to go with the ability to teleport. I use to say flying. But teleporting is like the lazy way to fly, right?
7. Who is one famous person you'd like to meet?
While there's not really any one famous person in particular I'm dying to meet, I'd love to go to Ellen's show. Such a fun audience to be in!
8. If you could live during any time in history, when would you choose?
Although the whole Civil War thing and slavery aren't all that appealing, hoop skirts and elaborate dresses totally are...Take me to Gone With The Wind baby!!!
9. What is your favorite photograph?
Hmmm, now THAT is tough. You've inspired a stand-alone blog post to address this issue. For now I'll give you my favorite picture of you, Andrea:
10. Would you rather be 4' or 7' tall?
4 feet. If I was a boy, I'd go with 7 feet. 11. If you could only do one dance for the rest of your life, would it be the macarena or the electric slide?
Electric slide, duh!! You can do so much with it: twirls, slaps to the ground, shimmies. The possibilities are unlimited!
So there ya go! Love you Andrea!

No comments:
Post a Comment