You got it! I was rocking a deep brunette look for the first time in my life. My sister thought it might be a good idea since standing out in a foreign country isn't always the best thing for an American to do, and there aren't exactly a ton of blondes bopping around Kenya. So I abandoned my traditional southern blonde and went over to the dark side. While I quickly transitioned back to blonde upon my return to the states, I've enjoyed looking back on my brown hair from time to time. I'm not going to lie, brunettes do have a lot of fun too!! Or maybe the fun was in being in such an amazing place...but who's to say? The big question now is...what about this time? Do I dare going dark again???
Oh I dare...
Welcome back you brunette locks of intrigue...welcome back.


Ahhhh! I love it!
ReplyDeleteBrunettes DO have a ton of fun!! Love it!
ReplyDelete