Thursday, January 12, 2012

Midweek Confession Time...

As inspired by my friend Meagan on her blog, it's midweek confession time...

1) I desperately want someone who knits to make me a nose warmer, perhaps with little elastic bands that go around my ears to hold it on. And no, I'm not kidding. My frozen nose and I am quite serious. Heat = $$$, and money can be spent on so many other more wonderful things like flights home to see family.

2) I am now 100% addicted to seltzer water. No I don't mean flavored sparkling waters, while those were my gateway drink, I now only drink the hard core unflavored carbonated seltzer water for the worst addicts. I blame this on fancy pants Boston. Everyone here drinks sparkling waters. At first I couldn't stand it...and now...there's no going back.

3) During this week's Bachelor episode, I had a mini hissy fit over Kacie whipping out her baton in the middle of her date to impress Ben. I mean, how dare she steal that from me?! Now what am I going to do when I get on a reality show one day? She totally stole my quirky thing! Dang it. But somehow I love her for it at the same time. We do share a special bond after all. Never mind that she's actually had training...

Okay, there are my confessions for the week, who's next??

No comments:

Post a Comment