Hear ye, Hear ye. I have a big announcement to make! This afternoon I had a major life breakthough! One I'm sure my mom wishes would have come about 20 years ago. I actually ate an entire package of orange peanut butter crackers...and loved it! (Pick your jaw up off the floor mommy).You know the ones...
Maybe this doesn't seem like such a big deal to you, but I've encountered these crackers many times in my life and it's never ended so well. These have always been the go-to snack my family and friends take on hikes in the mountains. While everyone munches away, I scrape the peanut butter off each individual cracker and eat it plain. Yes, I was that kid in elementary school who only ate Jelly sandwiches. No peanut butter involved! Ew. Gross.
But I've turned a corner folks! I officially like peanut butter crackers, and it couldn't be more perfect timing! Jarred and I will likely be living off these things in Africa. Bring it on though, because they are delish!!

No comments:
Post a Comment