One of the best things about loving any sport, is getting to know your favorite players a bit via interviews, facebook, twitter, etc. While there are many golfers I love, I think I just discovered who has to move to the top of my list...because quite frankly, we are obviously long lost best friends. Ben Crane is a decent golfer, 4 PGA Tour wins to date, no superstar on the course, but respectable. However it's off the course that he's caught my attention. His twitter account says he's "leading a campaign to let yourself go and have fun. Love Jesus, family, golf, and being ridiculous. Join me..." Um Hello? Is that my twitter account or his? In the last year and a half or so Ben has released several hillarious videos featuring himself and other golfers, they're definitely worth YouTube-ing. But it's his latest video that shows the greatest link between the two of us:
Look familiar?? It's obvious great minds think alike:
So as the Fantasy Golf season heats up, watch out Ben Crane, because you're getting some playing time!!
Also, if there are any other freaks out there that would like to play Fantasy Golf on Yahoo with Jarred and I, holla back!
No comments:
Post a Comment