Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Love Affair for the Ages

This video just 100% MADE MY DAY!! Coming from South Carolina, I, like many others, have a life-long love affair with Chick-fil-a. There is no other fast food more magical with yummy goodness. The memories, oh the memories. Walking down to the local chick-fil-a back in middle school, rocking my NMS cheerleading uniform before the evening basketball game...eating their perfect biscuits at high school club meetings before school...sharing milkshakes with my bff Ames as we rolled down main st in Gville, windows down, singing, loving life... and how could I forget spending the night outside of a new Chick-fil-a store in order to win a free years worth of coupons. Ahhh Chick-fil-a, I love you. I appreciate you all the more now that I'm so, SO far away.

Please, take a minute, enjoy this video, and reflect on your own personal love affair with the world's greatest sandwich.


If for some reason the video doesn't work, here's the youtube link:


3 comments:

  1. I love it!! Made my day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that Chick-fil-a down the hill from NMS misses those NMS students. Surely they lost huge amounts of money once the new NMS was built. I can't imagine the number times Brown's and Sayer's classes walked that road yearly.

    ReplyDelete