Sunday, March 20, 2011

Walhalla Junior Women's Club

As you'll see below, I've been quite busy lately. The lovely women of the Walhalla Junior Women's Club asked me to make new canvas tote bags for the club. Each member picked a bag/embroidery color combination and here is the result!


I'd be lying if I didn't admit to thinking I bit off a little more than I could chew at one point or two...but I did it! And I hope they enjoy them!

Two ladies also wanted travel mugs. One with WJWC and one with intials. I've learned how to use fabric to make the inserts, so the possibilities for designs are endless...and it makes creating them so much fun! It's probably a good thing that my fabric store is a solid 30 minutes away or else I'd be in real trouble!!


I know I don't live in Walhalla anymore...but ladies, can I be an honorary, long-distance member of the WJWC?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment