And in the coming weeks I hope you'll do me the honor of putting up with posts about my favorite Masters memories...and I've had some good ones! I'm blessed to have been to the tournament on many of occasions as well as to have heard many a great golfers speak while catering for AT&T during the tournament week. But no matter how many times I make it through those hallowed gates of Augusta National, it feels like the very first time. The buzz, the beauty, the excitement, it never fades.
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Just give me an Arnold Palmer Half and Half!
It's officially one week until my favorite week of the year. The first full week of April marks the annual Masters Golf Tournament in Augusta, Ga, and anyone who knows me...knows I LOVE the Masters. In honor of this wonderful time of year, I've decided to share my favorite new drink. Now I'm not one to take in liquid calories very often as they are typically far less satisfying to me than say a piece of cake that I can chew and savor, but in this case, I'm making an exception because I've found a drink that is just that good. It's called The Arnold Palmer Lite Half and Half, and it's made from the Arizona Ice Tea company. Those who follow golf have been aware of this special mixture of half tea and half lemonade for a long time, but it's the first time to my knowledge that it's being sold nationwide by a mass market company. It's half and half, and it's a whole lotta good! Make sure you grab yours today so you can sip in honor of the The King and 4 time Masters winner during this year's tournament.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment