Sunday, April 3, 2011

Gifts for God's Precious Miracles

I've been making lots of baby gifts lately, and I'm not going to lie...they are pretty much my favorite thing to do!! First up are a few items for the pregnant ladies at the local crisis pregnancy center. Please join me in praying for a healthy delivery for these precious miracles. Pray also for their moms as they go through this exciting yet terrifying experience.


I've also recently discovered a new brand of baby items that I am in LOVE with: Trend Lab...available on Amazon, and I think Babies R Us. My colleague needed a few baby gifts for someone, so we decided to try out Trend Lab for the first time. Here's the result:

A hooded towel
 
Blanket with print on one side and super soft velour on the other


Everything is cuter and more fun when it's for a precious little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment