I know everybody loves their Pa-Pa...but my Pa-Pa is officially the best! I often call him on my way home from school in the afternoons, and it's come to my attention that my sweet, innocent, Wednesday night supper lovin', 90-year-old grandfather has been watching The Bachelor on Monday nights just so he'll have something to talk to me about. Aside from being horribly embarrased that my Pa-Pa now knows I watch such trash tv, all I can think is "awww Pa-Pa is the best!!!!!" #1 Grandfather Award for sure! And in case anyone was wondering, although he personally liked Chantal because his bride was a brunette too, he knew Emily would win because you could tell Brad liked her the most. I guess you really should keep in mind that old sorority rule, "don't do anything you wouldn't want your grandparents to know about!"...including watching reality tv!!

Ha ha ha! I watched it too!( but I didn't want to tell anybody).
ReplyDelete