Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Magic of Crayola

What child doesn't love to get their hands on a brand new box of Crayolas and go to town expressing their creativity? There's just something magical about a fresh pack of perfectly sharpened crayons. Maybe it's the teacher in me, but I can't help but love my latest find for embroidery. Big Girl Adventures, in conjuction with Crayola, presents the following Doodlebugz apron and purse:


Front:


Back:


There's also a little white pad of paper that goes in the middle of this apron, but I forgot to put it back before taking the picture:


I hope Langley enjoys her new Crayola accessories!

And in other embroidery news, here are a few boy inspired football sippy cups. The one on the left is my first time using a straw sippy, and the one on the right is for a special little App State fan.


No comments:

Post a Comment