As you guys know, two of my favorite things are embroidering and using my embroidery to make the day of others. I specifically love making personalized travel mugs. They are one of my favorite things to embroidery because 1) they are easy and 2) there are so many fun possibilities for them! Recently on facebook, a friend suggested that I do fundraisers for people to sell mugs and make money for their cause. And I thought...umm WHOA!! Amazing Idea!! I would love that! So here's what I propose to you:
For someone who is raising money for a ministry or cause they believe in, I will make mugs (like the one on the left in the picture) for $5 each. The person raising money can sell the mugs for $10-$15 each and keep all profit for their cause. Whether it's for a mission trip, youth group, cancer research, etc. As sellers take orders, they can either have the mugs say the buyer's monogrammed initials or have a standard design supporting the cause.
Let me know if you or someone you know are interested in fundraising this way. It would be my honor to help you out!

What if I wanted to buy just a few of these to give as gifts...what would be the charge?
ReplyDelete