Saturday, June 25, 2011

Carolina Pride

A few weeks ago I got a little crazy and bought 4 size 2T Rosalina dresses on Zulily. If you've never heard of it, it's a great website to buy boutique baby clothes and accessories for lower prices. Every once and a while I find a great deal on something that could be embroidered (aka the tennis racket covers from a few posts ago and these little gingham dresses). If you've never signed up for a Zulily account or their daily emails, use my personalized link: http://www.zulily.com/invite/mcallura918

So here are the two dresses I've embroidered so far. I decided to go with our Carolina pride and joy, the Palmetto Tree and Crescent Moon. They, like many items, don't photograph quite as cute as they look in person.



I have two pink and two blue dresses. I think I might use a matching blue thread for the embroidery on the second blue dress rather than white. We'll see.


As always you can find these and other items I have on Etsy.


1 comment:

  1. I nominated your blog for the "Versatile Blogger Award"! Please refer to my post http://dustinandstephanie.blogspot.com/2011/08/versatile-blogger-award.html for more info.

    ReplyDelete