Friday, June 3, 2011

If I Only Had A Brain

Back in the glory days of high school, I once performed a song and dance routine to "If I Only Had a Brain" from the Wizard of Oz. Scarecrow get up and all, I brought down the house (or made people run for the exits). But no longer do I have to wonder what I would do if I only had a brain, because now I know...I do have a brain! And I have the pictures to prove it! So fun! Behold the incredible brain shots Jarred and I got from our research study, crazy stuff!

Lady's first:

I'm just so amazed! That's my brain, MINE, inside my head. My Cerebellum, my sinuses, my parietal lobe and frontal lobe. My brain stem. (And yes, yes I did google those)



 I'm sorry but these just blow my mind. I'm obsessed!


And I can't leave my sweet husband out, doesn't he photograph well?!:


That's one good lookin' brain!!



I highly recommend finding a research study to be a part of! Who knew being a lab rat for a few hundred dollars could be so much fun?! Ahhh, I love new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment