As of late, I've shared a lot of wonderful new projects I've somehow managed to create. But I'm here to tell you, it's by no skill of my own...but by the Grace of God!! Since I first got this machine in October, I've messed up about as many things as I've made successfully. Tonight I was working on a new burp cloth that was going to be dynamite! I mean DYNAMITE! But just when I was nearing the end, that old familiar tragedy struck again. I shrunk my paws too small, and the machine just couldn't handle it. Burp cloth ruined. But it's okay...failure hasn't stopped me yet!
The words purple and orange are actually in purple and orange, some things just don't photograph quite right...especially in my apartment lighting. It was also going to have three precious mini tigers paws scattered around it.
If anybody wants one...I'll do it again. I know I can make it work with a big paw on top and the writing underneath. But I can't make another one recreationally...well, until I make some more money! : )
I love this! So cute :)
ReplyDelete