These days we all know you aren't in a relationship unless it is "facebook official." Well the same holds true for Etsy and the arts and crafts business. Until now I've been dabbling in embroidery, but there's been no formal store or business, just making items for the friends I know and love (and who would still love me if items weren't 100% perfect). But I'm here to formally announce that I'm finally 100% Etsy Official! Last night I even made my very first sale! All the way from Laguna Niguel, California, I received an order for 4 travel mugs. Hooray! We'll see how long this lasts though, I think it may have just been beginners luck! But I'm good with that. Even if I don't sell another thing, at least I did it! Out of all the millions of items on Etsy, a complete stranger liked my suff! Whoo hoo!!
Here's the link to my store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/mecallura
Thanks for all the love and support you guys have shown me as I've traveled along this journey. 9 months ago I had never even used an embroidery machine. I'll never forget my first trip to the fabric store, staring wide-eyed around the place, not having a clue what to buy. And now a bride all the way in California has asked me to make gifts for her wedding party. Who would have ever thought?!
First order ready to ship!
No comments:
Post a Comment