In life there are moments. Moments when you laugh, moments when you cry, and moments when you are stopped dead in your tracks in the middle of Party City. For me that moment came this weekend when I found the treasure of all treasures, and the perfect accessory for my car console...a gorgeous, over-the-top glitter microphone!
Add a bow and YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Over the years I've used many things for make-shift microphones, but never again will I find myself scrapping for something to sing into when a Mariah hit comes on.
I'm ready to hit the high notes with Martina and bring the soul to Boyz II Men.
It absolutely made my weekend and dare I say the weekend of everyone I passed on the road...because they were in for a show!!
MARTINA!!! Memories...memories. If only we had this little bad boy back then.
ReplyDeleteMaryEllen...
ReplyDeleteIs that you? It's me, your former 8th grade science teacher. Can't believe I happened to stumble upon your blog!