It's hard to capture them in one snap shot since the writing wraps around the cups, but you get the idea. Cute and personalized sippy cups so the day care workers and church nursery volunteers don't get them mixed up. So far I've found the sippy cups with blue, green, pink, and white tops in these two sizes (5oz and 10oz). They are said to be "Spill proof," but being that I don't have a toddler...I can't be so sure of that. Playtex also sells a sippy cup with a straw that you can put an insert into, but they are about $15...which is a little too pricey for me to be buying and trying just for fun. But if anyone wants me to make a sippy cup insert for their playtex cup, I can do that too. Here's what they look like:
My sister swears by this kind. There are so many possibilities for the embroidery insert, it just makes me want to squeal!
Now on to the grown-up edition, travel mugs! There are several different styles that can be made for different price points. Some have a stainless steel portion of the mug and are therefore a little higher quality, and some are just regular plastic for warm liquid. It's rather tragic that I don't drink coffee, because I'm loving these mugs!!!Mug with stainless steel:
Without Stainless:
This one was made for Jarred's lab when they had their way-after-Christmas yankee swap game. I tried to make the writing a little boyish since most likely a boy would get it...and I must say, it takes away from the overall attractiveness of the mug...but you gotta do what you gotta do. The actual insert background is gorgeous.
And in honor of my glory days in college:
Pi or Die!
Ahhh good times. If you'd like your very own sippy cup or travel mug, give me a shout. They are fun and easy to make. The colors and design possibilities are endless! Hip Hip Hooray!
Prices are in the $6-$15 range.
* I'm pretty sure "embroiderable" isn't a real word...but it's sounds so legit!

No comments:
Post a Comment