Umm, yeah. It's going to be awesome! Back to her present though. This little cutie happens to love baking with her parents. So after much brainstorming, I decided to make her a special apron and give her a complete baking themed gift. I found a red kid-sized apron, sewed some ribbon on the top and bottom, embroidered her name, and viola, I hope she'll love it!
Like most of my things, it's not perfect, but hopefully Max will enjoy it!
A few weeks ago I bought two size 18 months shirts from Target, but I wasn't 100% sure what I was going to do with them. Tonight I put out a open call for inspiration on facebook and the first two responses (with size 18 months babies right now) were cuties named Ziva and Savannah. So here's what I made:
I'm really enjoying getting my feet wet with applique! It's so fun and allows for so much creativity. I hope those of you who've been considering getting machines will do it. You won't regret it!

No comments:
Post a Comment