Saturday, December 11, 2010

Victory!


Yes, that's right, VICTORY...I've made it to the top of "My Everest!" Two large towels, two small towels, and a wash cloth...FINISHED!


I'm so thankful to Sarah Nell for getting me to do this. Now I know that my sweet machine, Kalinda, is totally capable of far more than I realized! How dare I doubt her! In other embroidery news, I've been making stocking caps for the kids I babysit and teach. Such a grandma, I know!


I've also been working on special little gifts for the babies at the pregnancy resource center. If you'd like to help sponsor an item, burp cloths and diaper covers are $4 each. Blankets are also available for $15. Email me if you're interested. Thanks to Ms.Walsh, the Burch girls, Courtney and Erin for providing items so far!


Some little cards have also been purchased from good 'ol Vistaprint to accompany each gift:


Good times. Now my embroidery focus is shifting into all out Christmas gift towels mode. I've strategically been putting these off. Rather than getting Christmas shopping and gift making done early like some enjoy, I tend to favor saving everything to the last minute so I can feel the rush of Christmas craziness. I work well under pressure, so bring it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment